Learn all about Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War (COD Cold War)'s Server Queue / Down error. This includes how to fix, Blizzard server status, Unable To Connect error & more!!
Table of Contents
Latest UpdatesCheck out Latest News & Updates here!
Cold War Server Status - Current
Server Status Returned To Normal
Online services have been restored for Black Ops Cold War, Warzone, and Modern Warfare. We appreciate your patience. https://t.co/QqcX2SfGIf— Activision Support (@ATVIAssist)January 12, 2021
Based on official statements, the server status should be back to normal, allowing players to normally queue again. However, depending on your region & infrastructure, minor inconveniences might still be felt until things stabilize.
Server Queue, Server Down - Things To Check
- 1. Check the status of the servers with these links: Cold War, Modern Warfare & Warzone
- 2. Check Call of Duty Official Twitter & other SNS for announcements
- 3. Check the Activision Customer Support Page for any known issues
- 4. Check your internet connection setting are correct depending on your service provider and modem
- 5. Check if there are new updates for your video card driver for PC users or firmware updates for consoles.
- 6. Check your security software (ex. Windows Defender, McAfee, Norton etc. for PC users) for any possible compatibility issues
- 7. Submit a customer service ticket via the Activision Customer Support page
How to Fix Server Que, Server Down, Unable To Connect Status
Cold War & Warzone Update Servers Errors
Due to the release of the new Cold War & Warzone Game updates, there is a possibility that servers will experience unprecedented traffic. The influx of new & returning players may have placed an extremely high load on the game's servers making it difficult to connect.Check Out Warzone Mode Here!
Wait For A Fix
Players can only wait for the issue to be resolved on the server side. As traffic is expected to be very high during the opening of an event or the launch of a game, we can expect stable & better connections in the following days.
Try Re-login Later
From our experience, Retry button may not work and you need to re-login the account to make be able to connect to the game server.